Minasan, Watashiwa Wawan Desu...

NurCell Movies

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kicking a bully's ass


Update: Thanks everyone for responding. Talk about too much of a good thing. I've got almost 100 people so far who are helping out. Please be patient if i don't get to you for a bit.


Today I get to rant, and you get to listen. You're going to help me kick a bully's ass.


There's a site out there called Jew Watch. I will not link to it. The author is James Stenzel, an alleged white supremacist. Jimmy - may I call you Jimmy? - refers to the site as "This Scholarly Library of Facts about Domestic & Worldwide Zionist Criminality".


It talks about how all us jews apparently control the government in the US, have fomented revolution around the world and secretly pull the strings in our drive to dominate civilization, or some such.


By the way, Jimmy, if we really did have that kind of control, do you think I'd be flying coach cross-country for Thanksgiving? Well?! Do you!?!!! I THINK NOT.

Right now, this literary achievement ranks #2 for a Google search on 'Jew'. I could wring my hands and complain about Google's failure to remove the site, but truth is, a site's a site. Plus, we don't need Google's help to make JewWatch disappear, do we?


Jimmy is a bully. His web site is where he bullies an entire ethnicity. My ethnicity. So, I want to kick his ass. You can help me do that by ensuring his site never again ranks in the top 10 (or 20) for 'jew'. I've got a strategy - I just need your help.


If you're interested, contact me. You know how: Leave a comment, send me a note on Twitter, an e-mail, or whatever.


If you're not interested, read on anyway. If this guy wasn't so dangerous, his web site would provide late night talk show material for the next 30 years.


Stenzel's site claims:

Jews started the NAACP. I'd be happy about that, but given the history of relations between jewish- and African-americans, it seems pretty unlikely, yes? Or are the occasional riots and Jesse Jackson calling NYC 'Hymietown' just a clever sham?Jews secretly occupy and run the Vatican City. DAMMIT NOW THE SECRET'S OUT.We apparently run Australia, too. Although I have it on good authority that you can't find a decent brisket anywhere on the whole f--king continent.We also run the World Bank AND the Federal Reserve. If so, where the hell is my Annual Member of the Tribe Check?!!!Jews started the National Organization for Women. No. Comment.The Allies lost WW II. Erm.And, the American jewish community is the driving force behind the Museum of Sex. Which makes perfect sense, since the average jewish person is so repressed they can't pick up a carrot without blushing.

Aaaanyway... Even if you don't care about hate speech and bullying, you must care about stupidity. We have a stupidity surplus in America right now. I suggest that we begin spending that surplus by burying Jew Watch so far down in the search engine ranking pages James Stenzel starts writing about Google's part in the worldwide zionist conspiracy.


You with me?

comments (18) | trackbacks (0) | permalink


View the original article here

No comments: